1) This photographer dropped out of school in sixth grade and soon after built his or her first camera.
2) This photographer famously said: “Optimism, unaccompanied by personal effort, is merely a state of mind and not fruitful.”
3) This photographer was born in Wisconsin, moved to Minnesota, then later to Seattle, eventually settling in Los Angeles.
4) To earn money this photographer worked as an uncredited assistant cameraperson for Cecil B. DeMille during the filming of The Ten Commandments.
5) This photographer’s collection at the Library of Congress offers us an extensive look back into our history with more than 2,400 silver-gelatin, first generation photographic prints – some of which are sepia-toned – made from original glass negatives.
Leave your guess in the comment box below and check back tomorrow to see if you are correct.